Our Flounder Gigging Lights Produce Results!
Do the research for yourself, there isn’t a single flounder gigging lighting system on the market that can offer what our lights do for the price.
- 100% American Made product produce in Angier, North Carolina.
- The easy set LED light can be used in or out of the water.
- The LED lights use very little current.
- The LED light is constructed of aluminum. The lens is UV resistant Lexan which is a material used to produce bullet proof glass.
- The wiring is marine grade.
- Our lights are easily adjustable. Simply press down on the aluminum arm and the LED light can be raised, lowered or rotated to the desired position.
- Input voltage on our LED lights can range from 12 to 32 volts DC.
- When you have finished using our LED lights simply wash it off and store it out of the direct sunlight to ensure a lifetime of use. The easy set LED light should last for over 25,000 hours.
- These LED lights can be used for flounder gigging, bowfishing, frog gigging, lobster or even around the house or shop during power outages. Wherever a good light source is needed, our lights can certainly come in handy!
- Our lights are perfect for boat use or when wading.
- Because of the design you will never have to worry about broken glass or bulbs.
- To keep light in new condition apply wd-40 and wipe down.
- You will no longer have to worry about adjusting the light position in the water when gigging/fishing.
- Perfect for Crappie fishing and dabbing for Gars in Australia or bully netting for lobster.
Each Unit Comes With an Easy to Use Clamp
Our Flounder Gigging Lights come with an easy to use bracket that makes it a “snap” to clamp onto your boat.